10 November, 2015

Trying to catch up with all I should have said before

It is not like I am super confident, special etc... I have had a few relationships so far. I can compare this one with the other ones, also with some love stories of my best friends.
This one has been truely special. I have never felt like that.

And to be honest, I can't handle it. It truely overwhelms me.

That was the best love summer story the world has seen. Although it costed me thousands of emotions, sleepless nights, tears... It was the best story in my life. It was?

After bad words, misunderstanding, we met last Sunday. He suggested me he had forgotten about maaaany of situations we had together, like in conversations, about the words he and me said. It was sad.
It's like there are different, new us. I expected we were going to change ourselves during the summer. We really did.

The end? Not really. Cause there are still huge sparks between us. So many smiles. And hugs. And hands' touching. And eyes-contact. This cannot be pretended. We have a big problem with having honest conversations about feelings face to face, but our body moves cannot  cheat.

Monday morning he left to work abroad. 600 kms from here. He got there a job he hadn't expect to have and he has no idea how it's going to be now. They proposed to him to stay there, to finish studies there, have a family in there...

I don't know why I can't get him out of my head. I tried in September, when I was 1000 kms from him, when our contact was dead. But when I came back to the city, the same hour - we met by an accident. Everything collapsed... Later an exchange of a few more words. I was trying to forget, to heal myself... But he was still coming back. He dropped a small message. But that was enough to open wounds anew.

We hate each other, and we fell in love with each other... On Sunday he said he has a sickness, the sickness name is me.

Yesterday he contacted me immidiately to tell me about all that happened to him over there.


We are real friends. That's for sure. But will we ever be able to become someone else?...



No comments:

Post a Comment