11 June, 2015

Kinda clearer situation

Last night brought a long, deep conversation. Exchange of many thoughts, a lot of kind words were given off as well.
But... still nothing more. And now there is someone new, someone that has a big motivation to be dating with me and is a really real one...
I have never been a patient person. Waiting is too hard for me. Time goes by. Soon it might be too late...

Today I had a meeting with my dearest friends from Italy that came to my university city. I had such a lovely talk with them, there hugely kind people! They are being here for three weeks, for sure we will meet again. Even though I am having exams all the time. I need some time to rest from my books...
Also with the new one. He said he loves cider too. Just like me. I haven't drunk that for too long.

How feeling now? So many things have happened, so many things I could tell someone about...


No comments:

Post a Comment